[Manito] Castle Beta Cover / Promo Offer
[Manito] Castle Beta Cover / Cover for Baby Stroller and Pushchair, Rain Cover, Wind Weather Shield for outdoor strolling, Eye Protective Wide Windows (Red)
A bit expensive but worth it.
Brilliant raincover. It's a tad big for my uppababy vista 2015 at the bottom however this allows me to reposition the foot bit of the seat without the cover moving and letting all the rain in! I thought at first it could have used a few more ventilation holes however the fact it's not tight round the side adapters gives you good ventilation from the sides (which allows, with a bit of wiggling, to turn the seat to parent facing without taking the cover off). It's a great big entryway, bigger than I was expecting, I won't need to take it off for the whole winter season. Only 4 stars because the back pockets are a bit overestimated in the pictures (putting a thin canvas reusable bag in it was extremely difficult) and it is a bit expensive. I would definitely buy another for my rumble seat.
Product Features
- Large UV protective windows on three sides & Large easy in-and-out entry
- Detachable foot wrapper for easy cleaning
- Top quality laser quilted material - Excellence in thermal insulation
- Attention : Stroller is NOT included! and This item can NOT be used for stroller without a basic canopy!
- This item fit the strollers with detachable seat for dual face direction, like below models : Quinny Buzz / Quinny Zapp Xtra* (Not Quinny Zapp !) / Bugaboo cameleon, frog / Beebop / I'coo Manhattan / Inglesina Classic / Kiddy Click'n Move / iCandy / ã…£La scala Puccini / Maxi cosi MURA / Cossatto Cabi / Mama & Papas Urbo, Zoom / Quinny Moodd / Quinny Speedi / UPPAbaby Vista
Product descriptions
![[Manito] Castle Beta Cover / Cover for Baby Stroller and Pushchair, Rain Cover, Wind Weather Shield for outdoor strolling, Eye Protective Wide Windows (Red)](https://images-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/419MEfNqwvL.jpg)
Tidak ada komentar