Skip Hop Treetop Friends Tummy Big SALE
Skip Hop Treetop Friends Tummy Time Mat
Skip Hop Owl Shaped Tummy Time Mat
This is a beautifully made and designed tummy time mat in the unusual (but lovely) shape of an owl. The mat is nicely padded although as with every baby gym or tummy time mat I have ever had for my two little ones I would recommend additional padding underneath if using it on hard floors however if using on carpeted floors I think the padding should be okay by itself.
I have heard of the Skip Hop brand but have never actually had any of their products until now and I think the mat, toys and cushion are brilliant and I love the Owl design. I don't comment on the price of items as I believe that this is something that the prospective purchaser will make their mind up for themselves but I will say that it is a really good tummy time mat and one of the better ones that I have seen over the years.
The mat set comes with a tummy time pillow which is gently curved and really nicely padded. The mat set also comes with an owl rattle toy with colourful beads inside that...
Product Features
- Tummy time encourages muscle and motor skill development
- Whimsical owl face will make baby smile
- Rattle owl attaches to mat or pillow
- Baby-safe apple mirror
- Nine developmental activities
Product descriptions
Description : Tummy time, anytime anywhere! With a bit of help from our friendly owl, little ones can master tummy time in no time! A pillow encourages muscle and motor skill development, while textures and tactile activities keep baby engaged during playtime. Compact enough to take with you! Nine developmental activities.

Tidak ada komentar